The Park is ideally situated just twenty minutes drive from the M6, located between the villages of Crosthwaite and Winster.
Continue a further 10 minutes drive on the same road (A5074) to Bowness Bay and Lake Windermere.
Directions to The Park
M6 North: leave at Junction 36, signed South Lakes & Barrow.
- Take first exit on to A590 signed Barrow & Kendal.
- After 3.47 miles exit left and at the roundabout take 1st exit left onto the A590 signed Barrow.
- After 2.70 miles turn right onto the A5074 signed Bowness on Windermere. After 0.11 miles turn left on to the A5074 signed Bowness on Windermere.
- Continue approx 5 miles, then bear left staying on the A5074 signed Bowness on Windermere.
- After approx 0.5 mile you'll see the Damson Dene Hotel on the right, the entrance to Lambhowe Caravan Park is just past on the left hand side of the road.
Please note, typing our postal code into Sat Nav will usually send you to Lambhowe Farm, which is a quarter of a mile from the Park.